Hello Update

Hello all!
I hope you guys are doing well and that you have enjoyed your summer. Well it's been awhile since I've last given you guys an update on what's going on with Oliver Henry Photography. We are both doing well. It's been a crazy summer of adventures, trips, changes, and work.
On my part, after going camping in San Simeon with friends, I went back to work to finish up my project, then afterwards left for New York City with a college buddy of Henry and I. I gave him the Ollie Tour of New York. You can check out the pics on my flickr site. Then after the trip I got a notice that I will changing departments. So I moved from Construction to Caltrans Design. So I have a desk job now. But before I got settle in, I went on another trip. This time I went to Utah to attend my great friends' wedding in Park City. However taking their advice I turned it into a mini-vacation for myself and visited Moab, Utah to explore Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. So now I'm working on getting all the pictures in order and hopefully soon I will update the website and blog of Oliver Henry Photography, soon. So i've been busy.
On Henry's part, Henry has also been having some great adventures himself. This summer he went on a mulitple day hike in the Sierra Nevadas. As well as move to the East Coast to attend Business school.
But don't worry Henry and I are still working together. It will need some planning on our side but we will do what we have to do to make you guys happy. You guys rock! Thanks for all your support. Check back soon for updates.
Nice to get you guys up to date with what's going on with Oliver Henry Photography. Let us know how we can improve. Thanks - Oliver & Henry.

No comments: