San Diego Photog Shootout - Tim Burton inspired Dia De Los Muertos (Part 1)








Model: Diana Doody Girgis
Stylist: Elaine Mendoza Ramirez
Hair: Stephanie from Canvas, a hair studio
Make up: Jules Hertzog
Venue: Estate Weddings and Events

Here is the first part of a series of pictures I took while I attend the San Diego Photog Shootout for their October Workshop.  This was truly an amazing experience.  The San Diego Photog Shootouts are workshops where a dozen or more photographers get together to learn different techniques from seasoned professionals.  The shootouts provide the venue, models, stylists, hair and make-up artist to add to the experience.  
Attending the shootout gave me the opportunity to learn and practice my craft.
This month's shootout's theme was a Halloween theme inspired by Tim Burton and Dia De Los Muertos.  Diana was one of the beautiful models that I had an opportunity to shoot.  Diana was very professional and very easy to work with.  She rocked it!

1 comment:

LaRee said...

Nice work Oliver. She is beautiful and I love her outfit. :)