Sneak Peak - Premier Catering for Project Concern International

 Here's a sneak peak from last night's photo gig for Premier Food Services!





Event: Project Concern International
Catering: Premier Food Services Inc (http://www.premierfoodservices.com/rcmo/default.aspx)

I have been photographing for Premier Food Service for the past two years.  They have actually help get me my start in photography.  They allowed me to get the experience of shooting different events and in different lighting conditons.  For us, wedding photographers know, we may get the best conditions to shoot in but we have to adjust to the conditions.
Premier has been so gracious in allowing me to come on board to help them document their large catered events.  I can't thank them enough.  Thanks Michelle, Maria, Sol, Sue, and the rest of the catering staff! :)

No comments: