Sneak Peak - Jamie + Victor - Balboa Romance

After a week filled with rain, storms, and craziness of the holidays it was pleasure to get away for a time to photograph one of my best couples.  Jamie and Victor where so much fun to work with during there late evening shoot in Balboa Park.  Balboa Park at this time of night can be a scary place but Jamie & Victor made it such a romantic and fun night of shooting.  It was so much fun that we lost track of time and by the time we knew it was past midnight.
In addition to working with Jamie and Victor, I had a great pleasure to work with Jamie's sister, Janelle and her boyfriend John.  They help make the shoot happen with Janelle and John watching out for the details and holding camera and lighting equipment for me when I needed.
Thank you guys for such a great evening of shooting.  I can't wait to work you guys again.  :)

Here's a sneak preview image from their shoot!



No comments: