Lesson Learn - Sometimes You Just Have to NO.

What may seem like a rant from the title, this post isn't one.  It's a quick reflection to keep tabs on where the photography has taken me since the last time that I posted on the blog.  Since then, I've done several trips and photography gigs, 11 to be exact.  Yes, I just said 11!  Crazy, I know!  I've done everything from families, maternity, new-born, travel, and even a OUTSTANDING youth leadership conference.  Will all of that, work has got more than a little back up.  To my wonderful clients that have supported the business, I really appreciate your understanding and support while I get your photos ready for you.  So during this next week or so, a lot work will get edited, processed, and sent out for delivery.
The lesson to learn from this is - sometimes you just need say NO.  With that said, I'm going to get to working.

No comments: