Maddox - Turner Family Pictures

One of the best parts about being a photographer is capturing special times for friends and family.  I've been blessed to have friends that have entrusted me to photograph their family portraits for them.  One of those friends is Tai Maddox!

I've known Tai since high school.  She was my English Class and Track and Field buddy.  After high school, I would see Tai here and there since she worked at the bank where I would cash my paycheck from  my day job as an engineer.  But luckily there was Facebook!

Facebook gave me the ability to find friends that I've had in High School and keep in touch with them.  It was via Facebook that Tai contacted me to ask to take pictures for her and her husband for their 1 year anniversary.  However to due to some circumstances our original plan didn't work out.  So the photoshoot was put on hold.

Which then brings us to the present.  Tai contacted again me to take pictures for her and her growing family, as well as her parents, and her brother's family.  It was a great pleasure to meet such a loving family and it was honor to take some photographs for them.  Are are some of their pictures from their session.  Please enjoy!

Thank you to the Maddox and Turner Families!  You guys are absolutely amazing!  :)















No comments: