Oliver Henry Photography - Sneak Peak - Seattle Trip

I took another vacation!  This time instead of heading east, I headed north, to the Pacific Northwest.  This trip was more of a vacation compared to my vacation to Austin.  The trips differ in that this trip was just about the traveling, sightseeing, and adventure, compared to Austin, was about helping my sister begin another chapter in her life.  :)
Here are two sneak photos from Seattle that I took.

Seattle, WA from Kerry Park

City Canyons



Another cool thing about this trip is that I took more photos using my iPhone than my big boy Canon Cameras.  You can see the full set of pictures I took, edited, and uploaded with my iPhone in the following galleries.

Seattle Trip (Part 1)


Enjoy and let me know what you guys think?  Do you think it matters what tool you use to document / photograph is as important as telling the story?  Let me know your thoughts on this.

No comments: