A Balboa Park Photowalk w/ San Diego SmugMug

A few weeks ago, I had the great opportunity to lead another San Diego SmugMug photowalk.  For our second photowalk, I decided that we would take a visit to Balboa Park.  The particular photowalk was inspired by our June speaker, Philipp Scholz Rittermann, who challenged us to get out there and shoot our own Photography Opus.

With that, I figured that Balboa Park would be a great place to start.  Balboa Park is filled with a lot of photographic opportunities that inspire and challenge a photographer.  On this photowalk, I had the pleasure to shoot fellow Smuggies, Greg, Hollie, LaRee, & Jessica.

Here are some photos I captured doing some pre-photowalk scouting and also during the photowalk.  Enjoy!

  IMG_3829


IMG_3840


IMG_3844

IMG_3853

IMG_3858

IMG_3919

IMG_3924

IMG_3940

IMG_3948

To see the whole set visit: July San Diego SmugMug Photowalk

No comments: